The GreenMBA is a 51-unit program (includes 3-unit Financial Accounting Prerequisite) with two structures to accommodate student's personal and professional demands:
Full-Time Schedule (24 months - Includes Summers)
- Fall and Spring Entry, Classes Saturday and Sunday twice a month
- The time estimate for class work is 33 hours/week.
- It is not recommended to hold full time jobs.
Part-Time Schedule (36 months - Includes Summers)
- Fall & Spring entry, classes generally only one weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) twice a month
- The time estimate for class work is 22 hours/week.
- This track is targeted for students with full-time jobs who can carve out an additional 22 hours per week for class work.