A complete admissions file must contain:
- Completed Application for Admission (either a paper version or submitted electronically at the link below)
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning
- Official transcript of course work from each college or university attended (undergraduate and graduate). Transcripts must be in a sealed envelope sent directly from the college or university. Students who received their undergraduate degrees from an institution outside the United States must also submit a course-by-course evaluation of these transcripts. Please see requirements for international applications. A grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 is required for the last 60 units of graded undergraduate or graduate course work.
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- Resume: professional and/or personal
- Statement of purpose or intent: a brief essay 3-5 pages describing professional and/or personal goals and reasons for obtaining a graduate degree
- Scores on the GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test) or GRE (Graduate Record Examination) are not required, but will be considered in the evaluation of an applicant’s admissibility.
- Interview with the GreenMBA Director
See complete Admissions Details on the main Dominican University Website.